Your carpets can be a home for all kinds of germs and dirt, even if it appears clean and you vacuum it regularly. If you want to treat your carpets to a deep & thorough clean; ‘Quality Carpet Care’ offers the best Cleaning services. At ‘Quality Carpet Care’ we are always on hand to take the stress out keeping your carpets looking good.
‘Quality Carpet Care’ Specializes in Domestic Carpet Cleaning as well as Office & Commercial Cleaning. Our service will ensure everything is spotless once we have completed the cleaning. Our Business’s reputation is built around the Quality of our Cleaning services both in terms of the job we do and the standards we meet.
We deploy the latest technology & equipment to keep your biggest investment safe. ‘Quality Carpet Care’ ensures your carpets will be cleaned in a professional way that will help to keep your carpets long lasting, hygienic and beautiful.
If you want to protect your health & investment in carpeting then call me on 6228 6851.
- Carpet Cleaning:
- Carpet Steam Cleaning
- Carpet Low Moisture Cleaning (Encapsulation)
- Carpet Protection
- Vinyl Floor Cleaning & Sealing
- Upholstery Cleaning & Protection, both fabric and leather.
- Tile & Grout Cleaning & Sealing
- Flooded Carpet Drying & Restoration
- Rug & Mat Cleaning & Protection
‘Quality Carpet Care’ cleans and seals all types of vinyl floors. First we conduct a Pre-Inspection of the floor. This procedure is followed by application of cleaner/stripper to start removing old sealer. This effective procedure will extract all standing water and old sealer. Then the surface is cleaned and dried using a high pressure ‘Hydro-Force Turbo tool’.
Once the ‘Vinyl Floor Cleaning process’ is finished; the floor is ready to be sealed. One to two coats of Research Products ‘Glazier’ is applied. This product will give your floor a ‘wet shine’ look. ‘Quality Carpet Care’s Vinyl Floor Cleaning & Sealing Method is very effective & long lasting.
Upholstery Cleaning & Protection:
Like your Carpet your upholstery is also one of your biggest investments. That’s why ‘Quality Carpet Care’ deals with the same thorough methods for ‘upholstery cleaning’ that it does for ‘Carpet Cleaning’. Your upholstery is either steam cleaned or encapsulation cleaned using specialized equipment. First a special solution is applied to the fabric to loosen embedded dirt. It’s followed by a thorough fiber rinse and extraction method to remove the dirt along with the cleaning solution.
Once the cleaning process is over, stain protector may be applied to upholstered furniture if required, which preserves its beauty, color and extends the life of the fabric.
Tile & Grout Cleaning & Sealing:
‘Quality Carpet Care’s extraction cleaning system is combined with heat, cleaning- agents, vacuum and a high pressure rinse to remove the stubborn dirt from your Tiles & Grout.
Our Sealing method seals porous grout, slows down penetration of oil, grease and detergent residue. ‘Quality Carpet Care’s sealing process will make your grout lines easier to clean and stay clean longer.
Flooded Carpet Drying & Restoration:
‘Quality Carpet Care’ provides complete Wet carpet drying and carpet water damage restoration solutions for your home or business.
‘Quality Carpet Care’s ‘Wet carpet restoration’ utilizes most of the following services.
- Inspecting Site and water damage assessment.
- Repositioning furniture to a safe location.
- Extracting Water from wet carpet using high suction machine, and if applicable a sub surface water lifter.
- Checking of underlay, sub floor and extent of damage.
- Cleaning and deodorizing of wet carpet.
- Anti-browning and mould treatment.
- Removing water damaged underlay scrub floor and disposing debris.
- Installing drying equipment.
- Re-installation of new underlay, smooth edge, trimmers and etc.
- Re-stretching of carpet.
- Steam cleaning/encapsulation cleaning and deodorizing the flood damaged carpets.
Rug & Mat Cleaning & Protection:
‘Quality Carpet Care’ is also able to clean your rugs and mats using the latest cleaning technology. We do Rug & Mat Cleaning with either Steam Cleaning or Encapsulation Cleaning. Stain Protector is also provided on request to ensure an excellent result. Applying Stain Protector ensures that the appearance is preserved, soil is resisted, the rug is protected from spills, and the rug or mat stays cleaner longer.
Note: We do not attempt to clean high value rugs such as silk rugs. These are best taken to a specialist rug restorer.
Cleaning Detergents And Protectors Used:
- Snapshot Encapsulation Detergent
- Bridge point Redline Detergent
- Precedent Carpet and Upholstery Fluoro Protector
- Snapshot Spotter (Customer Bottles)
- Citroclean Professional Spotter